Wednesday 9 January 2013

A Letter

Dear JR,
I am so excited that you will visit me by car in February. We can go out and sightsee togehter by car. It is more convenient for us. At the same time, I also worry about this because the traffic isn't usually good in the winter. It is always snowy, wet, and ice is everywhere! That is really a bad time to drive.
You'd better take some food with you before you leave for my house in case you meet really bad weather.You may not arrival on time or you have to miss a meal due to the traffic. However, you have to check every part of your car,especially the gas tank, air bags, wheels, and so on. The most important thing to drive carefully and pay attention to road conditions.
I am so worried about you. Do you think coming here by plane or train instead of car is a good idea? Then we can drive my car and have fun as well. Anyway, I can't wait to see you.
Take Care And See You Soon!

Best Wishes
Jinni 

No comments:

Post a Comment