Wednesday 30 January 2013

What do you think about pets?

What do you think about pets? People may keep dogs, cats, birds and snakes. they like them very much. If you want to keep them very well, of cause, you should look after them well.
I came from China and I didn't have any pets before. But I saw many people how they were take care of dogs in China. Then I came to Canada, I saw dogs' lives as well. I made a little comparison by accident.
If you say that dogs in China are pets who go for walk and get good food everyday. Just by comparison, the dogs in Canada are more like real persons. They have their special food, snacks, toys, bathroom, beds and so on. I was so surprise that they had two bowls of drinking water for each one dog. Do you know what person say? Dogs have the right to choose which bowl they feel like to drink! What it is!
Maybe because Canada is a very developed country, people have different thinking system. I mean I agree with that behaver. Pets should be taken care by their owners. Just little surprise to me, you know, in some parts of the world even people can not drink water. They didn't have a chance to choose which one they are prefer!
It is crazy world, isn't it? At the same time, many different people came from different countries do the different things. There are something happened every seconds. We can not wast any food, water and time. Catch everything around you, be aware and enjoy your life. Be careful to see what happened in your life, because every past mins for you are history, never come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment