Monday 11 February 2013

The Chinese New Year

The 2013 Chinese New Year was the first main Chinese festival since I reached in Canada.  Also, this date was the first celebration of new year without firecrackers. But I ate dumplings on 9th with my husband. I was so happy that my husband would celebrate and remember this day with me. I didn't feel lonely when I should felt lonely.
It was a heavy snow, here and there, on Friday. It was very difficult to drive on the road, yet we still went to a good restaurant for lunch. The only reason was I felt like to eat noodles that day. How wonderful husband he is! :)
Then we went to his friends' house and had dinner there. They are good at cooking Korea food, especial shrimps and meat. The Chinese and Korean's new year is the same day. I didn't know before. We celebrated together with beers.
We watched two sick movies with two pieces of pizza from Pizza Pizza next day. I had a wonderful time in the 2013 new year's date which I never did before with my husband.
 Thanks a lot, my husband, I will remember all what you did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment