Thursday 14 February 2013

Strange Cycle


I found a truth. I would step into a strange cycle when I started learning something new.
I would get more confused since I learned more grammar. That was happened that I would think about the grammar, tense, complete meaning and so on before I built a sentence.  I felt that I made more mistakes in my article than before. I almost forgot what I wanted to say in the article when I found out the correct way to write. The same thing happened when I was speaking.
Sometimes, I got/was confused about what had been done in the past three months. Why did my writing become worse? Actually, I always have three steps to learn  anything new. At the beginning, when I compeletly don't know one thing at all. I can learn fast and make everything perfect. I was confident.Then, step by step, I would go in to a fog. That was such a hard time for me because I got confused about everything, even  when it was easy. Fortunately, I would get out of the  fog and I’d be able to reach a higher level and see things differently.
So my studying has always been more like a heart rate going up and down.
How can I deal with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment