Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day!



Today is Valentine’s Day, February 14th. It is the first Valentine’s Day I have spent with my husband since I married him.
I also get blessings from my family. I am so happy to have my families.
In the past few years, I didn't celebrate the day because I didn't have any valentines at all. I got some gifts from my friends but they were not serious, just made some difference from every regular day. For instance, I would give my best girlfriend a gift. My brother would give me a gift and so on. I was happy when I got gifts at that time. But  I’ve learned the difference between now and the past. I was so happy that I could not believe it when I got a gift from my husband.
Happy Valentines Day! Everyone!
May my happiness with you all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment